Seriously have I slept through all of February? I literally have no idea where it went? I mean it's going to be Christmas in no time! ha! I have a ton of Favourites and trying narrow it down was hard but a few things stood out to me, so here goes....
- Nivea Diamond Touch Shower Gel I bought a couple of the Nivea shower gels a while back when they were on offer in boots and this one I've repurchased! I love that it's a cream shower gel, it lathers up beautifully and leaves my skin feeling super soft afterwards. The scent is White Calla Lily, which means nothing to me except the fact, to me, it smells gorgeous! The packaging says it's meant to leave your skin looking shimmery, I've not noticed that, which I'm pleased with! This is currently on offer in Superdrugs for just 96p
- Soap & Glory Endless Glove Mini Like most people, I'm a huge fan of Soap and Glory products so I picked up this mini hand cream to throw in my bag, to use whilst out and about. I love this! The scent is typical Soap and Glory... gorgeous and it really keeps my hands nice and moisturised and it's completely non-greasy which is a big plus for me! This is a 2 in 1 cream, either used as a standard hand cream or coupled with cotton gloves to give your hands a little treatment. I've not used it with cotton gloves so can't comment on that but as a hand cream it's doing well and I'm using it every day now! This is only £3 so total bargain!
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara I've kicked aside all my other mascaras for the past two weeks and just been using the Maybelline Big Eyes... why? Because I absolutely adore this mascara! Now that I have another one (thanks Glossybox) I can see this being my go to mascara for a little while longer! I love the finish this gives to my lashes, they are super long and with lot's volume and it doesn't smudge throughout the day, which is basically what I want! I've never been a huge fan of the Maybelline mascaras that I've tried in the past but this one has ticked every box! This is currently £8.99 and Boots currently have a 3 for 2 offer across all of the self selection makeup at the moment. I actually reviewed this as a guest post over on the lovely Mascara & Maltesers blog the other week, so go check this out!
- L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Flashback Silver and MAC Pressed Pigment in Moth I use both these eye shadows together. I apply the L'Oreal one first and then go over it with the MAC pressed pigment to soften up the look. They are both pressed pigments and if I was to pick my favourite out of the two... it would be L'Oreal by a mile! Why? Because the texture and finish is much better. I can't comment on other MAC pressed pigments but with the colour Moth, it's very sheer, you really need to pile the colour on, where as with L'Oreal Infallible the colours are more opaque. Now I love the finish I get with the two together. MAC Moth softens the look and adds that slight mauve finish, that I love and want! I've been wearing these two together on most days, either smoking the look up with a dark grey, creating a smokey purple look by adding a dark mauve or violet colour OR by just applying a black liquid liner on my eye with no extra colours. They are so versatile, which I like! Price wise, L'Oreal Infallible is £6.99 for 3.5g and MAC Pressed Pigment is £17 for 3g... I am going to try out other shades of MAC, to see if it's just this one that is sheer, but I have a quite a few of the L'Oreal Infallible and they are all opaque, which is what a pigment shadow should be!
- Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Elusive: Everyone and their friends are raving about the new Matte Balms by Revlon, why? because they are AMAZING!!!! I have a few shades of these and planning on picking up a few more as Boots are on 3 for 2 but this has been the shade I've reached for the most, because it's the perfect shade pink to wear during the day. I won't go into too much detail but if you haven't already, then check out my review I posted up the other week about them just HERE
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: I bought this a few months ago and go through a love hate relationship with it, but in the month of February we have been sharing a deep and meaningful loving relationship! It does make my under eye area look more awake but it's not a concealer I would pick up when I'm looking rather dark under the eyes as it doesn't cover enough BUT for the most part of each week (end of the week I need something more) it does a fantastic job and I do love the finish it gives me.
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle: I bought this at the beginning of the month and it featured in my MAC haul just HERE and I don't think there has been a day since that I haven't used this. I just love it! It doesn't wear off during the day and it adds a lovely healthy glow to my cheeks. I don't use much of this so I reckon it will last me a long time, which is good seeing as it cost £20!! It's super easy to blend in and has lovely texture to it. It's literally now my go to blush!
- ghd Aura: * Ok so this is a little naughty of me as you can't currently purchase this unless you work in the hair industry and get it from trade BUT I was very lucky to be delivered one of these the other week as I work for ghd. I knew they were releasing the ghd Aura but wasn't expecting to actually receive one so soon! If anyone already uses the ghd Air then you will know what an amazing hair dryer it is. I sell alot of them at work and constantly get customers come back to repurchase as a gift for someone or to tell me how good the Air is... now I love my Air but the ghd Aura is AMAZING!!!!!!! Like seriously, I dont know how ghd managed to make an even better hair dryer. I'm not going to make this a review, I may at a later stage but this dries my hair so fast, ghd Air dries my hair fast, ghd Aura dries it faster, it's much lighter in weight, it's much quieter, which means yes, I can still hear my music going. Aside from that the new Laminair technology enable me to get my hair sooo straight, to the point where in reality I don't need to use my straighteners all over, just in certain areas. It's giving me so much volume and the shine on my hair it is unreal. Now I'm not a hairdresser so I'm by far not the best at drying my hair BUT this just makes it sooo much easier and cuts my hair styling time to much less. I don't have an exact release date of this but I think it is going to be in the summer. Once I get my head around the new technologies and know the release date I will pop up a full, detailed review. As stated I do work for ghd, and this was given to me but all opinions are 100% my own I just had to mention this as it's been a clear favourite of mine this month.
Anyway this has dragged on a bit but that's my main Favourites of February. I love reading peoples favourites so what has been yours this month? Better still, if you make a favourites post please link it below in the comments section so I can go take a peek!
Until Next time