Hello my lovelies! Today I have decided to hold another giveaway! The reason being is that I have two duplicate products, one being a MAC eyeshadow that my boyfriend bought for me which I already own and a Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm that I accidentally picked up the same shade I already have! So instead of going back and swapping them I thought I could give them away to my lovely readers, I'm also approaching 300 followers on Bloglovin so it's kind of a thank you too :)
The prizes are:
- MAC eyeshadow in shade 'Trax' which you can find a swatch of HERE
- Revlon CololurBurst Matte Balm in 'Standout' which is one of my favourite colour out of them all, click HERE for my swatch.
So to the boring bit, terms and conditions and the rules!
- The giveaway will run for a total of three weeks, from the 10th March 12am GMT until 31st March 12am GMT
- You are entering for the chance to win a MAC eyeshadow pan in shade Trax and a Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in shade Standout.
- This is unfortunately just for the UK only.
- There are THREE mandatory options for you to enter, which are to follow me on Bloglovin, leave a blog comment and tweet about the competition. All three options are mandatory which will give you a total of 30 entries for the chance to win. Failure to complete ALL three mandatory options will void all other entries.
- There are four additional options to enter which will give you a total of another 20 entries. These are optional entries but would give you a total of 50 entries.
- If you are under 18 please get your parents or guardians permission.
- The winner will be picked by random via the Rafflecopter within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- The winner will then be notified via DM on twitter within 72 hours of being picked, and then announced on twitter at the same time.
- The winner has 28 days to respond to my DM. If after 28 days I have heard no reply another winner will be picked, again by random via the Rafflecopter.
- Prizes will be sent via royal mail, special delivery within 7 days of contact from the winner.
Where else can you find me?