So I'm back with another FOTD and today's post is a spring makeup look
- First off for my base I used MAC Pro LongWear in NW25
- To cover up my dark circles and brighten my eye area I used
- To set my foundation and to keep my makeup in place all day I use my holy grail powder, MAC Studio Fix Powder in N5
- There's rarely a day go by that I don't contour so I pulled out an old favourite NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium and apply this to the hollows of my check bones and on my temples. I always contour the top of my forehead too as honestly it's just a huge forehead!
- For blusher I used two colours, Makeup Revolution Powder in Hot and Makeup Revolution Powder Blusher in Wow. I used both of these as this was the first time using them and I didn't realise how pigmented the colour Hot was so used the colour Wow to tone it done!
- I always prime my lids as I need my eyeshadow to stay put for 12+ hours so I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and apply this all the way up to the brow bone.
- I bought the MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Great Beyond a month or two ago and sorry the link will only take you to the American MAC website as this was just a limited edition. There is four colours and I ran my brush across the two plum colours and applied that all over the lid. I then used the Taupey Grey colour and applied that to my crease and outer the outer V area.
- I lined my under eye area with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Riot and then smudged it out with the Taupey Grey Colour from the MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Great Beyond
- To line my upper eye lid I used my favourite NYX Gel Liner & Smudger
- To finish off the eyes I applied two coats of Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Brows and Lips
- To fill in my brows I used a recent purchase MUA Luxe Power Brow in fair which I have been waiting months for my local Superdrugs to stock!
- Finally I applied NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream to my lips
and that's it my lovelies and now on to the final look...
Until Next Time
Nominate JustJulie for the Best New Beauty Blog and the Newcomer Blog Award at the 2014 Cosmopolitan Blog awards