I'm back with another face of the day look and today it's an easy everyday coral inspired look.
Excuse the tired eyes but some neighbours had been having the loudest house party I've ever heard before in my life, and believe me I've been to a fair few over the years! so I'd had little sleep the night before so I'm looking a bit worse for wear here... I could also still be hungover from the previous night too! ha!
- As per usual I used my holy grail foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Pale Almond.
- To cover up those awful dark bags I used A LOT of L'Oreal Paris True Match Touche Magique Concealer in Natural Beige and when I say I used a lot, I really did layer this on! ha!
- To set my foundation and to give me even more coverage I used MAC Studio Fix Powder in N5
- I didn't want a harsh contour so I pulled out my Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder which is quite natural and just lightly dusted it under my checks and a little around my temples. I also always bronze my neck to ensure I match... even if my hands don't!
- As I was going for a soft coral look I used my Benefit Coralista Blusher on my cheeks which also adds a slight sheen to your skin an I was all about trying to make my makeup look healthy!
- To prime my lids I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone which I've not used in ages. This is also really good for people who don't want to wear eyeshadow but want to even out their skin tone on their lids
- For the base eyeshadow I used Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cinderalla which is a gorgeous pale shimmery peach colour
- For the crease I combined two colours, Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Twilight and Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Prom Night, these are both meant to be muted purple shades but the combination of all three colours made the finish look look very soft and natural. I then reapplied the colour Cinderella just to base of the eye to brighten the look up.
- I lined my top lashes with L'Oreal Perfect Slim Liner in Black and lined my bottom lashes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in West and softened the line up by smudging the Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Prom Night over it.
- To finish of the eyes I curled my lashes and applied a few coats of Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
Brows and Lips
- For my brows I used my favourite brow pencil Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Light
- To finish the look off I applied Maybelline Colour Sensational Pearl Lipstick in Coral Pearl which is a gorgeous sheer coral lipstick. It doesn't stay on the lips for very long so you will need to reapply but the colour is lovely and very natural.
As I said I'm looking very tired in the finished look but I really like this, it was very natural for me, which makes a change! So on to the final look...
Until Next Time