Hello my lovelies! I'm back with another Face of the day look and this time I decided to do a eye look using just Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
Unless you didn't get the memo I'm a massive fan and advocate of Makeup Geek Eyeshadows, you can check out my recent Makeup Geek Haul just HERE and also my second ever post, which was my then Makeup Geek collection just HERE I could sit here and swoon over them all day but let's get straight into my FOTD!
- You know the coo, of course for my foundation I'm using my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Pale Almond review just HERE and as always applied with my bare finger tips!
- To cover up those nasty dark circles I used Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Light/medium and trust me this concealer lasts all day!
- I switched things up with my powder and used Rimmels Stay Matte Powder in Standstorm
- To contour and highlight my cheek bones I used No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer which is great as it has the bronzer with the slightest shimmer on one half and the shimmery highlighter on the other half.
- For blush I used Makeup Revolution Powder Blusher in Wow
- I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to prime my lids
- For the crease I used Makeup Geek in Sensuous
- I darked up the outer V area with my newly purchased Makeup Geek in Burlesque and also brought the colour down to line my lower lashline.
- Using NYX Gel Liner & Smudger I lined my upper lashline
- I curled my lashes and then used two coats of Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black as this gives super full lashes (although I hate how this smells!)
Lips and Brows
- I coloured and filled in my brows with MUA Luxe Power Brow in fair
- I then set my lashes with ELF Clear Mascara and Brow Gel which is virtually empty so I'm on the look out for a new brow gel
- For lips I originally used MAC Snob which is a satin finish but when I got to work I felt that the colour looked too pink so luckily I had my Revlon matte Balm in Sultry in my drawer so ended up mixing the two shades together which looked really nice, but obviously this picture was taken when I was still at home so you will just have to believe me that it looked nice!
Until Next Time