I popped into Boots to buy some woman stuff... and walked out with these bits as well! What I should actually do when I visit my Boots in Bluewater is enter the store via the bottom entrance, which is full of electrical, sun care and baby stuff, go up the escalator walk directly to the other side, pick up those bits I needed then take five foot steps to the self service tills, pay for those and then leave... but what I do is always enter via the top, walk through the beauty hall, browse through the premium makeup then detour straight to the self selection cosmetics area, wander around the skincare section, cross over to the bath section and then pay, all whilst filling up my basket with stuff I really don't need (I actually bought more than this) Will I ever learn my lesson? Hell will freeze over the day I do! ha! Anyway let's get straight into this!
- Benefit They're Real Mascara I actually mentioned this in my Sunday post Top Pick | Mascara so have a read of that if you want to know how I feel about it. I actually picked this up whilst waiting in the queue to pay, damn those impulse buy stands that they have in the queues! Did I need another mascara? NO... but my They're Real is nearly empty so of course I felt like I should buy another one ready for when that runs out!
- L'Oreal Glam Bronze in Golden Bronze I love L'Oreal makeup, my collection is filling up with it, but I haven't tried one of their bronzers in years and have been eyeing up this one for awhile now. It's not a matte bronzer, it has a slight shimmer but nothing too much so you could get away with using this as a contour but I think I'm going to use this on days when I don't want a harsh contour but instead just a nice subtle bronzed glow to my skin. The packaging is lovely, it's not cheap and feels quite sturdy. When you open it up, under the bronzer there is a compartment where there is a mirror and a brush (I'll never use the brush)
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Quad Eyeshadows in Eau De Rose for a better look of the palette just go HERE I already own two of these quad eyeshadows and I adore them. The Colour Riche Quads are virtually the same feel, texture and finish as the Lancome eyeshadow palettes, there's very little difference. I love these kind of rose coloured shadows right now, they can be applied lightly for just a wash of colour, or applied to create a nice romantic eye look. I've not used this yet but can't wait to see what different looks I can get from this.
- L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Opera I already own a few of these liquid lipsticks and adore them, they apply like a dream and look amazing on too! I will be doing a full review with swatches and the colour applied to my lips very soon so keep your eyes peeled for that. L'Oreal was also on 3 for 2 so yay for me for not buying more!
- Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint & Pencil in Love is Blonde Ok so I've seen this raved about all over the net from blogs to YouTube and my bloging friend Sian also reviewed the brown one just HERE so go check that out. As a blonde I'm always on the look out for an amazing blonde eyebrow pencil (although I have found one I'm super happy with) My brows, especially my right one is very sparse, so I do struggle with finding the right brow product, so I decided to bite the bullet and give this a bash. It has two ends, the pencil on one end and the felt tip pen on the other end. People are raving about the pen side so I was curious to see what it was like. I've used this twice but will say no more until I've used it a few more times and then will post a review.
So that's all the interesting stuff that I bought from Boots. I promise this will be the last makeup haul that I buy before I go IMATS this coming Saturday (I'm writing this on the previous Friday) If you have written any hauls lately then post your link for me to have a read as these are some of my favourite posts to read!
Also I'd love to know if anyone is going IMATS on Saturday as I'd love to meet some of you guys :)
Until next Time
Where Else Can You Find Me?