I'm back with another Top Picks and today's post is all about my favourite coral Blushers! Summer may be gone, but that doesn't mean that we need to put those coral blushers away until next year!
People tend to associate coral blushers with summer. It's easy to know why, they do add this gorgeous summer time glow to our cheeks, but all because summer is gone, or on it's way out, that doesn't mean we aren't going to want to keep on having a glow to our skin, after all, during the Autumn and Winter months our skins can become slightly dryer and dull looking, so it's important to cheat that glow like skin that makes us look so healthy!
I sometimes just reach for a pink blusher, to me it's safer BUT every time I do wear a coral blusher I receive numerous compliments. I went through all my blushers and managed to narrow it down to just 5 of my top picks, all with different price points, so there is something for everyones budget here! Enjoy!
- Topshop Blusher in 'Do it Again' £7.00* Back in the summer I attended the Topshop Beauty AW14 event (post just HERE) Whilst I was there I received a very generous goodie bag and this gorgeous blusher was one of the products I picked up. I've only just started dabbling in Topshop makeup and so far I haven't been disappointed. This blusher is beautiful, yet it's very subtle, ideal for anyone who has a paler complexion who just wants to add a subtle hint of colour to their cheeks. Of course, you can build this up, but I love that this is subtle. I tend to always opt for a blusher that is shimmery and this is another shimmery blush that I love. The swatch (all swatches below) makes the shimmer look very intense, but I assure you that once on the skin, the shimmer is very subtle. The quality is amazing for such a well priced blusher and I think the packaging is super cute too.
- MeMeMe Cosmetics Blush in a Box, 'Coral' £8.50* I was lucky to receieve several products from MeMeMe last month which I reviewed just HERE and I immediately fell in love with this blusher. Firstly the packing is so similar to Benefit Blushers and secondly the quality and pigmentation are amazing for the price. You'll be able to tell from the swatches below, that this is super pigmented! You only need to lightly dab your brush into the pan to pick up enough powder! Go in too heavy handed (like I did in the swatch) and well, it won't be a good look! Now I don't want to scare you off, this is a beautiful blusher, one that will last you a long time because you honestly need to use the smallest amount! The blusher comes complete with a brush and a mirror, so it's ideal to use whilst out on the go! I really love this and I'm going to be buying some more of these in different shades this month! You can actually get 25% off your purchase at MeMeMe Cosmetics website when you use the code loveme25 from 1st September until 14th September so pick this up while it will only cost just over £6!
- NARS Blush in 'Orgasm' £22.50 So moving on to a very expensive blusher, but one that is totally worth the price tag, the world wide award winning and iconic Blusher Orgasm. So many companies try to replicate and bring out a dupe of this blusher, so it must be amazing right? Well I only bought this in June, back when I went to IMATS (find out what I bought from IMATS just HERE) and I have to be honest, I only bought it because I felt like I should own it. I owned dupes of it but had never owned the actual one. Well it was money well spent because this is BEAUTIFUL! Yes I have blushers very similar but none of them quite manage to give the same effect and finish as this does. It just somehow makes my skin look radiant, yet not sparkly or over shimmery and makes me beam and glow from within. It's hard to explain, but it blew me away the first time I wore it and it has continued to do that every single time I've worn this! Yes it's a lot of money and you can buy blushers similar, but this, well it's just amazing and I would recommend anyone who has been debating whether to pick this up or not, to go order it, then you'll get what I mean!
- Benefit 'Coralista', £23.50 The most expensive blusher out of the five but probably my favourite one. I picked this up earlier this year when it had 20% off, I thought that would be a great time to try it out, after all, I'd seen so many posts raving about it. Something I love about this is the smell, as soon as you open the box, you get this beautiful sweet (not over powering) scent! The colour and finish is simply divine, like NARS Orgasm, this manages to make my skin beam with radiance, yet not make my skin look oily (my skin is oil/combination) Another blusher that is ideal for people with pale skins, yet it's deep enough to wear if you have an olive tone too. I adore the packaging, you also get a brush and a mirror inside too, so another blusher that is ideal for when on the go. I would repurchase this blusher over and over again! BTW I noticed the swatch looks really deep, I think this is me. Because it's in a box, I was quite heavy handed when putting my finger inside, like the MeMeMe blusher, I assure you, this is ideal for pale skins and the colour doesn't come out anywhere as deep and bright as my swatch shows.
- Makeup Revolutionstore Powder Blusher in 'Treat' £1.00 Finally I've left the cheapest until last. If you're a regular at JustJulie, you'll know I'm a massive fan of Makeup Revolution. Not only are their products super cheap, the quality is amazing! I mean this blusher costs just £1 and you can see from the swatch that it has an amazing finish to it. Slightly shimmery, but not a single speck of glitter in sight, which tends to always appear in cheaper blushers. This is very subtle and another blusher that would be great for all skin types. For a £1 blusher, this really stands it's ground next to the highend blushers that are listed here today. If you're on a budget then I really reccomend this, even if you're not on a budget, I still recommend this blusher!
So that's it for my Top Picks in Coral blushers. I've tried to offer a different price range for all and also some options for different skin tones too so that there is an option for everyone! As I said, coral blushers have this way of making you glow from within and every single blusher here will achieve that exact look!
Do you wear coral blushers? What is your favourite coral blusher?
Until Next Time