I'm excited as this is officially JustJulie's first Christmas! I just love this time of year as it also gives me an excuse to shop! Well not that I ever need an excuse, but it's nice to justify my spending! Before I started my blog I always used to search other blogs and YouTube channels for Christmas gift ideas, so I'm excited to post my very first Christmas Gift Guide, which is gifts for 'her' for under £20.
- No7 Brush Collection and Purse - £20 No7 always bring out amazing Christmas gifts, they do such a wide variety of gifts and the majority are reasonably priced too. I love the rose gold theme that No7 have gone with this year, it's bang on trend and looks pretty too. This brush set and purse is amazing value at just £20, it comes complete with five brushes and a gorgeous case to store them in. The No7 Brush Collection and Purse includes: No7 Directional Powder Brush, No7 Foundation Brush, No7 Eye Contour Brush, No7 Smoky Eyeliner Brush, No7 Lip Brush and Rose Gold Purse.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Makeup Collection - HALF PRICE at £12.50 I've cheated slightly here, this Makeup Revolution set is actually £25, but currently it's half price in Superdrug, however I'm not sure how long this offer is on for so I'd advice snapping this up straight away. You already know I'm a huge fan of Makeup Revolution, the price and quality is amazing and this makeup set has blown me away, so many amazing products for such a great price (even before the offer) This is the ideal set for anyone who wants to add to their collection or for teenagers who are just starting out. The Makeup Revolution Pro Makeup Collection consists of exclusive shades and includes: Exclusive Redemption Eyeshadow palette Showing Out, Face Contour Kit, 3 x Amazing Nail Polish, 2 x Amazing Sheer Lip Gloss Tubes, Makeup Mirror, Amazing Lip Gloss, Amazing Eyeliner, Glitter Eyeliner, Kohl Eyeliner.
- Wild Argan Oil Festive Picks - £17 The Body Shop have really upped their game recently and their Christmas gifts are amazing value. I reviewed some of the Wild Argan Oil products just HERE and love how luxurious they all were. This set would be ideal for anyone who enjoys pampering themselves. The set also includes great sized products which makes the price amazing value. The Wild Argan Oil Festive Picks includes: Wild Argan Oil Body Butter 50ml, Wild Argan Oil Body Scrub 50ml, Wild Argan Oil Soap 100g, Cream Mini Bath Lily.
- Soap & Glory NAIL CALL Gift Set - £12 I couldn't not include a Soap & Glory Set, these are the sets I have to look at as soon as Boots open up their Christmas department, and I know a lot of bloggers are the exact same. Every year they produce some amazing gifts and this year is no different. As a huge fan of their hand creams I thought this would make a fantastic gift for those who love to take care of their hands and love to do at home manicures. The Soap & Glory NAIL CALL Gift Set includes: Hand Food Hand Cream 50ml, Scrub and Happiness Dry Hand Smoothing Scrub 50ml, Very Berry Nail Polish 8ml, A glossy Top Coat, 8ml, Moisture gloves, Three Sided Nail Buffer.
- Sanctuary Spa Tin Of Treasures - £12 Sanctuary went off my radar for quite a while but their Christmas sets have always impressed me. They make gorgeous bath and body products which are ideal for this time of year, when your skin is that bit drier and is in need of an extra boost of moisture. This set is great as it includes ALL full sized products. The Sanctuary Spa Tin of Treasures includes: Cleansing Burst Body Wash 250ml, Gentle Polish Body Scrub 200ml, Silky Smooth Body Lotion 250ml, Decorative tin.
- Laura Ashley Mini Indulgence - £10 Laura Ashley is a brand that I have never really dabbled with but always wanted to, I think a lot of people feel the same as me so this set which includes all generous miniature sizes is ideal gift to introduce someone to the products, plus who doesn't love miniature products? The Laura Ashley Mini Indulgence Set includes: Hand Soap 60g, Shower Cream 50ml, Body Lotion 50ml, Fragrance Mist 50ml
- Lush Merry Christmas - £19.95 Oh how I love Lush, we all love a bit of lush right? Recently I've been purchasing a bath bomb most weeks, I can't have a bath without a bath bomb or any Lush bath product anymore. When I saw this amazing set that includes all bath bombs I knew this would make an ideal gift, in fact I have purchased one for myself already and I love it, especially as it includes all limited edition products. The Lush Merry Christmas Set includes: Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, Father Christmas Bath Bomb, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb.
- White Round Metal Jewellery Holder - £18 Women and teenagers are now spending so much time trying to decorate the perfect dressing table, I blame YouTube for this, but I myself at 33 have totally fallen into this trend and as soon as I spotted this gorgeous white jewellery holder I fell in love with it. It's so sleek and will look beautiful on anyone's dressing table. It's made of metal but has a stunning lace look to it and necklaces and bracelets will finally have a place to be kept neat and tidy.
- Cream and Gold Cut Out iPad Case - £14.99 My iPade case is boring, it's white and I personally have been on the look out for a sleek case and this case from New Look is stunning. It's cream and gold on the outer case and gold inside, this would make a great gift for any female out there regardless of age.
- Cream bear Ear Hooded Dressing Gown - £14.99 I seem to spend a lot more money in the winter months on nightwear and New Look always sell some cute, well priced nightwear and this cream dressing gown had me go I WANT THIS as soon as I saw it. It feels so soft and snugly and also has bear ears on the hood. Who wouldn't want to open this up on Christmas day?!
So that's it for my first Christmas Gift Guide. I didn't realise how long it would take me to produce this list, but with the Christmas gifts this year being some of the best I've seen it was hard to narrow things down to just 10! I hope I have given you some good ideas for gifts, or ideas of products you'd like to buy yourself. Don't forget all the Boots products listed are part of the amazing 3 for 2 offer, which brings the prices down even further.
I will be posting a few more gift guides over the coming weeks, with different price ranges, I may even do a gift guide for HIM too, so keep your eyes peeled for those.
*Includes some affiliate links