Christmas is officially just 26 days away (I think) how quickly is coming??!! Continuing on with my Christmas Gift guide for 'her' series I bring you my top picks of gifts for under £50... enjoy!
- No7 The Cosmetics Case - £50 The No7 Cosmetics case is always a gift I look forward to seeing on the shelves. Having purchased two of these over the years they are jammed packed with lots of great makeup, also the case is ideal to store makeup in or use when travelling. The No7 The Cosmetics Case includes: 6 x No7 Mini Eye Shadows, No7 Blusher in Damson Dream, No7 High Shine Lip Gloss Coral Kiss (5ml), No7 Intense Volume Mascara in Black, 5 x No7 Makeup Brushes, Eyelash Curlers Bronze and vanity case with two layers and carry handle.
- Ciate Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar Style Nail Polish Gift Set - £49 Ok I get that this is an advent calender style gift BUT I still think this would make an ideal Christmas gift. Ciate make some gorgeous nail polishes which are amazing quality. You'll never get bored of your nail polish with this set. The Ciate Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar Style Nail Polish Gift Set includes: 23 x 5ml nail polishes and 1 x 13.5ml nail polish
- Benefit Sugarglam Fairies - £44.50 I have to say Benefit have seriously nailed it this year with their Christmas gifts, they are the best sets that they've done before and it would be easy for me to fill this whole post with their sets, but I can't so I've narrowed down my favourite set. This has a whopping value of over £75 yet it comes in at under £50, so you really do get your monies worth, especially considering this includes some of Benefits best selling products. Benefit Sugarglam Fairies set includes: Benefit They’re Real Mascara - full size, Benefit Porefessional Primer - full size, Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Full size, Benefit Benetint tint 4g.
- Black Chevron Panel Structured Tote Bag - £45 Who doesn't love a new classic black bag? River Island make some of the best handbags on the high street and this black structured tote bag is gorgeous. It has a handle with a gold trim if you like to carry your bag on your arm, it also has a detachable handle for those who like to carry a bag over their shoulder. This is gorgeous and I especially love the gold trim.
- Laura Mercier La Petite Pâtisserie Soufflè Body Crème Collection - £45 I have only ever tried one of Laura Mercier Soufflè Body Crèmes and I have to say it was amazing, so I myself have this set on my Christmas wishlist already. The Body Crèmes are so luxurious feeling and they smell amazing too! This really would make such a beautiful gift. The Laura Mercier La Petite Pâtisserie Soufflè Body Crème Collection includes: 6 x 2oz Soufflé Body Cremes in: Ambre Vanillé, Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brûlée, Fresh Fig, Crème de Pistache, Tarte au Citron.
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum 30ml Gift Set - £43.5 I have to say that La Vie Est Belle is currently my favourite perfume right now, although I don't own one (I use it at work every day) so yes, this is on my wishlist too! This scent is so beautiful yet it's nothing too over powering. Such a distinctive scent that will make people stop you and ask what you're wearing. As this is and eau de perfume this lingers on the skin for a long time too. The Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Gift Set includes: La vie est belle edp - 30ml, La vie est belle Body Lotion - 50ml, La vie est belle Shower Gel - 50ml.
- GLAMGLOW GIFT SEXY - £49.99 I have already mentioned this set just HERE This set is amazing value and a must have Christmas present. GLAMGLOW are going from strength to strength right now and it's easy to see why, because their face masks are amazing, they leave your skin feeling like you've just had a facial so anyone receiving this set at Christmas time would be over the moon. The GLAMGLOW gift sexy includes: Youthmud -15g, Supermud - 15g, Thirstymud - full size 50g.
- Boux Avenue Gini Giraffe Onesie - £38 Boux Avenue are my favourite underwear and nightwear shop around. The price can be a little expensive at times but the quality is amazing. I myself have a similar onesie to this and can verify that this is sooo soft and snuggly and will be an ideal onesie to wear on Christmas evening with the family on the sofa watching Christmas TV and tucking into some nibbles! Plus it's a giraffe onesie and has the ears attached to the hood, so who wouldn't want this right?!
- Muji Acrylic 5 Drawer Box - £24.95 With most women and teenagers wanting to have a makeup collection and storage similar to their favourite YouTubers, Muji acrylic storage are a great inexpensive way to help them build their perfect storage. I have one of these myself (along with several other acrylic drawers) and they are such a great way to keep your makeup nice and tidy and they also look lovely on top of your dressing table too.
- Aromatherapy Associates Radiant Rose Box - £40 I was actually sent this set and I'll be posting a separate review of this soon. Aromatherapy Associates make some of the most luxurious bath and body products around and this set is not exception. It's rose scented, which I generally don't like but the rose scent with this is lovely and not over powering at all. The bath oil is beautiful and believe me, your bathroom smells just like a spa when you use this. The Aromatherapy Associates Radiant Rose Box includes: Renewing Rose Body Cream -200ml, Renewing Rose Body Wash - 40ml, Support Equilibrium Bath & Shower Oil - 7.5ml.Renewing Rose Body Cream, 200ml
Renewing Rose Body Wash, 40ml
Support Equilibrium Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml - See more at: http://www.aromatherapyassociates.com/christmas/radiant-rose-box.html#sthash.n5J0fhAE.dpufRenewing Rose Body Cream, 200ml
Renewing Rose Body Wash, 40ml
Support Equilibrium Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml - See more at: http://www.aromatherapyassociates.com/christmas/radiant-rose-box.html#sthash.n5J0fhAE.dpuf
So that's my favourite Christmas gifts for under £50, if you're looking for gifts under £20 then check out my other Christmas gift guide just HERE I have a Christmas gift guide of £100 and under coming up, a secret santa gift guide and maybe another one due in the coming weeks.