I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person who was excited when they found out that Look Fantastic, one of my favourite online beauty websites, had started to release beauty boxes. Due to their popularity I missed out on both the September and October boxes but I wasn't going to miss out the November one, so I ordered it as soon as it was available, which did mean a months long wait, but finally this morning (yesterday to you) the box arrived! The first two boxes had amazing products and I was really hoping that this months would be of the same high quality products. Was it worth the wait?
Firstly the black box that all of the products comes in is very sleek. I like that it's black. I have A LOT of products and constantly run out of storage so a sleek black box to store my ever growing beauty products in will fit in just nicely. There is six products in total, five deluxe samples and one one full size product. Along with the products there is the menu card that is typical within beauty boxes, this just explains a little more about the products and also has all of Look Fantastics social media links too.
- HAND CHEMISTRY Intense Youth Complex Hand Cream, 30 mls. (Full size 100ml for £18.99) Now I'm not short of hand creams, so I'll be honest as soon as I see a hand cream in a beauty box I do tend to yawn. This is nice though. Having just got out of the bath as I type this, my hands are normally quite dry and this worked really well to moisturise them. This is also anti-ageing and claims to help your hands look visibly younger in as little as 11 days, quite a big claim I'm sure you'd agree! The scent is gorgeous so as soon as my current hand bag hand cream has run out I'll be using this one.
- New CID i - crayon. Full Size £14.00 I couldn't actually find this on the Look Fantastic website, so here's the link to this on the New CID website. This is the only full size product within the beauty box. A lip and cheek stain in the colour 'Rose Tint' The colour is nice, it's quite sheer but could easily be built up to be slightly more opaque. I probably wouldn't use this on my cheeks but I would use it on my lips for a pop of colour.
- Monu Recovery Balm. 30 ml (Full size 50ml. £22.50) I was actually sent a full size one of this before and I've just realised I haven't mentioned it here on my blog. This is a great balm to help soothe and calm down sensitive skin, it's also a great balm to revive tired skin. You can use this in place of a moisturiser as it's quite rich, however it does sink into the skin quite well.
- NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse (Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid. 15ml (Full size 50 ml, £47.50) I've heard great things about this fluid. It's an anti-ageing fluid that claims to improve the skins feel and texture and give it a big boost of radiance. I'm really excited to try this, especially after trying it on my hand, it feels so velvety soft!
- Eve Lom Cleanser. 30ml (Full size 100ml. £55.00) Another product that is raved about and one I've wanted to try out. A deep cleanser intended to be used with a hot cloth (luckily I have a spare) The sample size is really good too and I can't wait to see how this tackles removing my makeup!
- GLAMGLOW Youth Mud Face Mask. 15g. (Full size 50g. £49.99) I know all GLAMGLOW fans out there will be thrilled to see this in the box! I actually gave this a mention the other day just HERE if you want to read my thoughts. I'll be honest I wished it was one of their other mud masks. The sample size is great though, especially for anyone who has been wanting to try out one of their masks as you should get a good few uses out of this!
Along with the beauty products there is also a £10 off voucher to spend on Look Fantastic too, which is great as I needed to pick up a few bits! I'm not sure if the past boxes came with a £10 off voucher or not so this was a nice surprise!
Over all I'm really pleased with the Look Fantastic Beauty Box. It only costs £15 and the products are worth over £65 so it's amazing value. The samples sizes are generous and the £10 off voucher is a nice added bonus! As I said I have already pre-ordered the December box, which I reckon will be even better, I'd love it if it was Christmas themed! This was a heavily skincare based box, with premium brands, I'd like to see a hair care themed box and also a box with more makeup too in the future.
You can no longer order this (as far as I know) but to pre-order the December box just go HERE
Until Next Time