It's that time of the month again when my beauty boxes come flying through my door! Birchbox* has fast become my favourite beauty box and this months doesn't disappoint.
I love the different themes that come with each box and this months is no exception. Novembers edition is all about those cold nights where you just want to get all warm and cosy. All of the samples have been picked to allow you to have the ultimate beauty night in.
Birchbox are also holding another selfie competition, this time you can win a full size version of your favourite sample from this month. All you need to do is post a selfie holding up your favourite sample, follow and tag @birchboxUK and use the hashtag #SampleSelfie and #giveaway and let them know why you love it.
Anyway, let's talk about the products yeah?
- Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Mask. Full Size - £16 As someone who loves a hair mask, this was a welcomed addition to my box! In fact you get two small pots of the hair mask, which is good as it will allow me to use this a few times. This is a rejuvenating hair mask that is packed with some amazing ingredients, Argan Oil, Honey, Amber and crushed pearls... not sure what they do though but they sound nice! The ingredients have produced such a lovely scent. This feels quite thick so only a small amount is needed. Can't wait to try this
- Lord & Berry Bronzer in 'Sunny' Full Size - £19 Lord & Berry are a brand that I've seen in a few different beauty boxes, and I have to be honest, I'm quite impressed with what I've tried so far. I'm a huge fan of bronzers, especially in the winter where I'm a lot paler. This is a matte bronzer too and the colour is the exact shade bronzer that I use. The sample size is tiny though so I actually think I'll end up using this an eyeshadow, also it fit's perfectly into my Z palette!
- Dr. Jart+ Most Moist Water Act Skin Mist. Full Size - £18 Yay a full size product! This is a great addition to the box as most peoples skin tend to dry out during the winter, so this is a hydrating moisture mist that is meant to boost your internal skins moisture levels. It says to use this after cleansing, but I've actually been using this whilst I have makeup on during the day and it's really helped to keep my skin refreshed and hydrated and hasn't interfered with my makeup one bit.
- LipGlam Natural Lanolin Lip Balm. Full Size - £9.99 Another full sized product in the shape of a natural lip balm. This reminds me so much of Elizabeth Ardens 8 hour lip balm, it's texture is virtually the same. My lips get dry in this weather and this is great to use at night to really give my lips some deep moisture. It's super thick though, so I recommend using this at night as it does take a little while to sink in. I've used this twice now and I'm really impressed with it.
- Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash. Full Size - £8.95 Next up is a body wash from Welda. I've used a few products from the brand before and have been pleased with the results. I'm always changing my body wash and I'm a huge fan of Pomegranate too. This is a creamy body wash and it left my skin feeling very smooth after the first use.
- Montezuma’s Organic 54% Cocoa Milk Chocolate/ Full Size - £2.39 Finally this months lifestyle extra is a generous sized organic chocolate bar! There is not much to say aside from this was lovely and was eaten straight away after I took the photos! Who isn't going to like a chocolate bar?!
So that's Novembers Birchbox. Again another fantastic box. I love all of the products, they're all products I'll use, and out of the ones I've used so far I'm really impressed! I honestly can't wait to see what Decembers box will be like. I hope it's a Christmas themed box, I mean it has to be right?! I have a feeling that box will trump all of the past boxes!
Birchbox have given me an exclusive offer for all of my readers this month. If you sign up to Birchbox and use the code BBXMYSTRIO7 you will get a mystery trio of samples with your first box! This offer is valid until 30th November. If you'd like to join up to Birchbox and take advantage of this offer then you can subscribe for just £10 a month HERE
Until Next Time