So in typical style when talking about the previous months favourites it's got to be said that how on earth have we reached December. Just a matter of weeks away from Christmas and the new year! I don't know where this year has gone and when I write the next favourites it will be a year that JustJulie begun... totally crazy!!! ANYWAY let's get into monthly favourites yeah?!
- Magnitone Pulsar Facial & Body Daily Cleansing Brush - £129.99* I was sent this back in October but was unable to use it, I thought the charger was broken but it turns out I just had the Magnitone around the wrong way! I will actually be posting a full review of this soon but I had to mention this as I have been using this every day throughout November and it has now become an integral part of cleansing routine. This removes makeup that I didn't think was left on my face and the difference this has made to the texture of my skin has been amazing. For something that takes only 60 seconds to use, it really is amazing and I don't know how I survived without it! LOVE IT! Again, keep your eyes peeled for a full review in a few weeks.
- Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Liner, Perversion - £15.00 If you're a regular JustJulie reader then you'll know that liquid liner is my thing. I can't not wear a cat eye flick liner, even on my minimal makeup wearing days! I have tried a lot of liquid liners, in fact I posted a top picks of felt tip liners just HERE a little while back and had I have tried this before I'd posted that post this liner would have made the list! It's amazing! You literally can not make a mistake doing your liner when using this, it's actually fool proof! What also makes this amazing is that it's 100% waterproof. I can suffer with watery eyes that normally makes my liner wear off in the corners but with this the liner doesn't budge at all! I have used this virtually every day for the past month and couldn't be without it! I highly recommend!
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette - £22 Yes anther Urban Decay product! I bought this and the eyeliner with birthday money (along with a few other urban decay bits) and I just love this palette. Again, I want to write a separate review of this but I've been using this daily since I bought it. Whether I've gone for just a natural look or just used a few shades for my crease and brow bone, this hasn't been far from my reach. I just love the shades and the quality is what you'd expect from Urban Decay... amazing! If you haven't picked this up yet then I strongly suggest you do, you won't regret it!
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in 'Fling' - £13.50 Again another product mentioned before just HERE in my Blonde Brow Top Picks post. I have to say, my favourite brow pencil is still my Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, reviewed just HERE but I've run out so I've not had a chance to order another one yet so instead I've been using MAC fling nearly every day! It's the right colour for my blonde brows and the texture is just what I like in a brow pencil, not too waxy. My only negative is that if you screw up the tip too high then the pencil it self breaks off, I've done that twice now and it's a little frustrating, so I need to remember to not screw the tip up too far.
- Lush Magic Wand - £5.25 I seriously can't get enough of Lush bath products right now and the Magic Wand, which is part of their Christmas collection is my favourite by far. A reusable bubble bar that creates such gorgeous pink bubbles along with a gorgeous sweet scent that lingers in my bath room for hours afterwards. I think the Lush staff told me I'd get about 6 uses from this but I managed 10 uses, which isn't bad for the price! As soon as my one was used up I rushed out to pick up another one, and will no doubt buy a few more before Christmas ends.
So there you have it, another monthly favourites! Please leave your links to your monthly favourites in the comments as they're one of my favourite posts to read!
Until Next Time