Yesterday I posted my Top 10 Beauty Hits from 2014. These were what stood out to me the most throughout the year, however there are still sooo many products that have dominated my beauty routine throughout 2014 so it would be rude of me not to share those with you!
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer - For the affordable price of just £3.50 this will do almost as good the job as the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur For Eyes - Not only does this help keep my under eye concealer in place all day, this also does an amazing job at 'blurring' the fine lines around my eyes too. Check out my full review just HERE
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - Quite possibly the best makeup primer I have ever used. It's very lightweight on the skin and creates the perfect base for your foundation to glide on over the top. My makeup has never looked so good since I started using this! I haven't got round to purchasing the full size yet as I was given two deluxe sample sizes but I'll be purchasing the full size when this one runs out.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation - My holy grail of foundations for 10+ years, nothing comes close with coverage and staying power like this! My full review is HERE
- MAC Studio Fix Powder - Anyone with oily skin that likes a powder that will keep the oil at bay, add some extra coverage yet still ensuring your skin looks flawless and not too cakey needs to go and buy this! I haven't bothered with another powder in months.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer - It makes sense that the brand who makes my holy grail foundation would make an equally amazing concealer too. This covers all my dark circles and helps me to look more awake, yet it doesn't sit in my fine lines... this also lasts forever too! This currently has 10% off in John Lewis
- Ben Nye Banana Powder - I don't think I've mentioned this here before, apart from when I purchased this at IMATS. I wear this just under my eyes, this really helps to lock my concealer in and prevent it from creasing, it also helps to brighten my under eye area on days when I don't want to wear concealer and I've also found that this helps to prevent my eyeliner from smudging!
- MAC Mineralize Blush in 'Gentle' - This is my got to blusher on an every day basis. I love the sheen it gives to my cheeks, I'm actually surprised I haven't hit pan yet!
- Benefit Coralista - When I want to wear a coral blush this is the one I reach for and yes, I have actually hit pan now.. booo. I also LOVE the scent of this, it always makes me smile :)
- Makeup Revolution One Blush Stick in 'Pink'* - I was never a cream blush kind of gal but since I received the whole line of the one blush sticks I have fallen in love with cream blushers. The pink shade has been my most used and is what I reach for on days where I want a minimal makeup look. Read my full thoughts and see me wearing this just HERE
- Makeup Revolution Medium Matte Bronzer* - (not in photo as I recently smashed it on a night out )This £2 bronzer competes with all the highend brands out there, from the colour to the finish. I only use matte bronzers now and this has been a favourite of mine this year. Read my full review just HERE
- Benefit Hoola - Another product I've hit pan on. I think I was the last person in the UK to actually purchase Hoola, it's a purchase I haven't regretted as this is the perfect colour and finish for contouring!
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in 'Luminous Light' - I'll probably get shouted at for calling this a highlighter as traditionally it's actually a illuminating face powder, and yes it does a good job at that BUT this shade is the ideal colour to use for subtle highlighting.
Mascaras, Eyeliners and Brows
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - If you read my post yesterday then this will be no surprise, this is the creme de la creme of mascaras... review just HERE
- Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara - Another fab find from 2014. The unique swan - like wand allows you to create the most beautiful fanned like lashes. If it wasn't for the above mascara, this would be my favourite from 2014. Review just HERE This currently has 10% off in John Lewis
- L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim - If you read my blog a lot then this eyeliner won't come as a surprise at all. Have issues creating an even straight liquid line? Then this is the answer to all your problems! Review just HERE
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner - 2014 saw me starting to use gel liners, I'd never been keen on them before but I grew to love them as much as liquid liners. I picked this up at half price at IMATS and it's now my go to gel liner! This also currently has 10% off in John Lewis
- I ♡ Makeup All Day and Night Eyeliners* - The sister company of Makeup Revolution created the most amazing long lasting eye liners this year and I use them on a daily basis. Most eyeliners, even expensive ones tend to smudge on me, but this succeeded where others have failed! Full review just HERE
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Obviously this will come as no surprise! The best brow product in the whole world... nuff said! But if you want to know more check out my full review just HERE
- Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder* - Even though I love my brow wiz, I do love a brow powder too and this is the best on the market. The colour is on point for us blondes, and when I say a little goes a long way, I mean it! I featured this in my blonde brow products top picks so read more on my thoughts just HERE This currently has around about 10% off at the Beauty Bay
I own way too many eyeshadows, so trying to narrow this list down took me several hours to do but I succeeded in the end! Don't get me wrong, there are a lot more eyeshadows that I love but these have stood out the most!
- Stila 'in The Light' Eyeshadow Palette - As mentioned yesterday, this should be everyones must have eyeshadow palette! It's great for every single occasion. Full review just HERE
- Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless* - A 32 eyeshadow palette that costs just £8, yes you heard me correctly! There is every single colour that one person will ever need within this palette, plus there are different textures and finishes with the eyeshadows too, so whether you like a shimmer or a matte finish, this is your palette, plus the quality is pretty remarkable considering the price! Full review, swatches and makeup look is just HERE
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette 3 - This was my first venture into the word of Urban Decay Nakedness, and it didn't disappoint at all! Not sure whether to believe the hype? Well on this one it really lives up to it! The shades are just beautiful and the quality is what you'd expect from Urban Decay, amazing! For a full review just click HERE
- Makeup Geek Pigment in 'Night Life' and Makeup Geek Pigment in 'Sweet Dreams' If you visit JustJulie frequently you'll know how much of a fan I am of Makeup Geek eyeshadows and I've raved about the pigments before. These two pigments create such a beautiful look and really compliment each other. If ever I'm stuck with what eye look to wear I always reach for these. I have reviewed the pigments just HERE
- Revlon® ColorBurst™ Matte Balm in 'Elusive - These matte balms are what made me fall in love with matte lips at the beginning of this year, they're all amazing but the shade 'Elusive' the pale nude pink shade is by far my favourite as it's the perfect every day colour. These also have amazing lasting power too. Click for my full Review
- MAC Ruby Woo/Riri Woo- I'm all about matte red lips on a night out and I own several but Ruby Woo and Riri Woo (slight difference in colours but it's barely noticeable to anyone who doesn't know) are my go to red lips for a big night out! Ruby Woo is the classic red colour that delivers such a timeless Hollywood look! The staying power is incredible too as it doesn't smudge a single bit, even after several sabuccas!
So that's a rap for my 2014 favourites, I was going to list my hair care and skin care favourites, but let's be honest, you would have fallen asleep by the end of it, so I've left them out!
Link me to you're favourites posts if you've written one, if not let me know what your favourite products were in 2014, do we have any of the same?
Until Next Time
*Some products were originally sent to me as PR samples, however this has not affected my reasons for placing them within my favourites at all.
** As of writing this all discounts stated were available.
*** I use affiliate links on some of my links, which means if you go on to purchase the items I will earn a VERY small amount of commission.