How on earth is it already March? Please, someone tell me because this year is just flying by! Anyway, I didn't realise that I missed January favourites until the middle of January and by then I felt it was too late, so here we are, with my first favourites of the year! This is what I've been loving during February!
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette* This may not come as much as a surprise after I gave this palette a glowing review earlier in the month. I can honestly say that ever since I received this palette I haven't really worn any other eyeshadows aside from this. The new formula is amazing and the colour range is on point. If you want to see swatches, a makeup look and my full thoughts on the Iconic Pro 1 Palette then check out my review just HERE
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer This has actually been my go to concealer for the past two months. I bought this back in the summer and wasn't blown away by it, then I decided to give it another try and I simply can not be without it. The coverage is amazing, yet it doesn't sit it to the lines and wrinkles. It really brightens up my eye area and doesn't seem to crease either. My only bug bear is that it doesn't actually last a long time, I think it may be to do with the sponge applicator soaking up the products, however I really do love this.
- Zoeva 142 Concealer & Buffer Brush I got the Zoeva Rose Gold Complete Eye Set for Christmas and I love all the brushes, however the buffer brush is just amazing. I apply my concealer, then gently pat it into the skin then I finish it off using this brush and it really helps to create an air brushed effect around my eyes. If you couldn't already tell from two of my favourites, that right now I'm all about concealer around my eyes. I actually think that the combination of the brush and Maybelline concealer that I have found the perfect duo to help banish those dark eyes of mine!
- Excellent Eyelash Treatment If you read my My First Lash Lift and Tint post from Saturday you'll know I recently had a lash lift and tint done. As part of the after care I purchased the Excellent Eyelash Treatment and apply it every night before bed. This helps to condition and strengthen my lashes, however I have also been using it on my brows. I have very sparse brows, ones worse that the other and I though I'd see if it made a difference and it actually has. In just over two weeks my brow that has little hairs is actually starting to grow some and look slightly fuller! I'm thrilled as this is the first time ever! I'm going to continue to use this and see how it goes and I'll report back and let you all know. I can't find a link to buy this anywhere, but if you're interested in purchasing it, my friend who did my lash lift sells this. Her Facebook page is just HERE if you're interested.
- Friends Oh Friends. I totally forgot how amazing this TV show was! I have watched repeats for so many years but it's been some time since I've watched them all in order and thank the lord above, who I don't believe in, the full 10 seasons are on the American Netflix (Google how to get American Netflix for free in your country) For the past two months I have been addicted to Friends. I watch it every night before I go to bed, sometimes I'm like 'just one more episode' and 5 episodes later I'm way past my bed time! I watch it in the bath too, literally any chance I have I'm watching it! I'm now on season 10 and I'm being honest, I feel sad that I'm coming to the end... I can't rewatch it again can I?!
So those are my favourites from February. Let me know what you've been loving this month. too!
Until Next Time